Photography & Videography

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

— Aristotle

Photography

It is widely accepted that people learn in different ways. This means that it is crucial that your content marketing strategy includes a visual element. In fact, whilst most people only remember 10% of what they have read 3 days ago, this rises to a significant 65% if that text is accompanied by an image (Source: brainrules).

In order to be present on certain powerful platforms (like Instagram), where many of your target market are likely to be present, images are not an option but a necessity. Even on platforms where images are not a pre-requisite, they still provoke better results than just text. For example, on Facebook, posts with images achieved 2.3 times better engagement than posts with just text (Source: Hubspot)

RED Marketing has a team of professional photographers that specialise in particular areas. This includes Food Photographers (accompanied by Food Stylists), Fashion Photographers and Product Photographers. This expertise means that your brand has a relevant visual representation that resonates with your target market. We offer a variety of photography services, including:

  • Office Interior & Exterior Photography
  • Team Photography
  • Product Photography
  • E-commerce Photography
  • Fashion Photography
  • Event Photography
  • Food Photography
  • Food Stylist
  • Restaurant & Kitchen Photography

Videography

A photograph might be worth a thousand words, but a video is worth even more! That’s why 69% of marketers already use video as a part of their content strategy, with the other 31% planning on doing the same. (Source: highq.com)

Video can be used to entertain, educate and engage with potential customers. RED Marketing can help you from conception through to execution, distribution and measuring results. Video is very versatile and will help you spread the word about your brand, whether that be via YouTube, other social media or on your website and in presentations.

CONTACT US

If you are interested in seeing what we can put together for you, then call us on 800 032 0130 for a free initial consultation and idea generation session.

Call us: 800 032 0130